Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
They are made from a tough PVC tarpaulin, which is welded to form waterproof seams. When straps are added to perform essential functions (such as securing the bag onto a motorcycle), Oxford uses innovative construction techniques to further reinforce the bag whilst ensuring complete waterproofing. The latest generation of Oxford’s acclaimed Aqua luggage now offers a choice of five useful tail bag sizes - from commuter 8L through to ‘epic voyage’ 70-litre versions – plus a range of backpacks and tank bags.
- Now includes a large pocket for hydration system (sold separately)
- Extra deep front pocket with water resistant zip
- Restyled design and branding
- Adjustable compression chest and waist straps
- Removable padded waist belt
- Waterproof roll-top closure
- Wipe-clean waterproof construction with welded seams
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility
- Compression straps for maximum stability
- Approx size when filled: (HxWxD) 50 x 28 x 20cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.